Books (most of these books are “out of print”)
- Compensation Guidelines for Architectural and Engineering Services. Washington, D.C. The American Institute of Architects, 1978.
- Computer-based Financial Management Service Manuals for Implementation available through Harper & Shuman, Inc., 68 Moulton Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
- Design Office Management Handbook. Fred A. Stitt, Editor, Santa Monica, CA 90403: Arts & Architecture Press, 1986.
- Financial Management for Architects. Robert F. Mattox, FAIA. Washington, D.C.: The American Institute of Architects, 1980.
- PSMJ Financial Statistics Survey. Boston, MA: Practice Management Associates, Ltd., 1993.
- Standardized Accounting for Architects. Robert F. Mattox, FAIA. Washington, D.C.: The American Institute of Architects, 1978.
- The Zweig Letter. Management News and Opinion for Consulting Engineering, Architecture & Environmental Service Firms. Mark C. Zweig Publisher. Frederick D. White, Editor. Issued weekly.
- One Apple Hill, Box 8325, Natick, MA 01760.
- The Revenue Factor . The Zweig Letter: 034, September 15, 1993.
- CHARGEABILITY: time vs. money. The Zweig Letter: 036, October 15, 1993.